Trinity Church Wall Street remains committed to being open for public worship, while ensuring the health and safety of our community, congregation, staff, visitors, and guests.
All those who wish to worship or attend events at Trinity Church, St. Paul's Chapel, or Trinity Commons, and who are eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19, are required to show proof of vaccination before entering the buildings. Adults and children ages 12 and over are required to be fully vaccinated. Children ages 5-11 need to show proof of having received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Proof of vaccination can be provided by showing your CDC vaccination card, Excelsior pass, or other state-issued vaccination app, along with your government-issued photo ID, to Trinity's Security staff.
As an additional safety measure, we also require attendees to wear masks. No weapons, dangerous instruments, or external food or beverages are allowed.
We are grateful for your cooperation and support as we seek to remain in community in safe and healthy ways.
Entrance for all Sunday programming is at the main gate at Trinity Church (at the intersection of Broadway and Wall Street).
- Masks are required at all times inside the church property.
- Proof of vaccination is required for worship services and other in-person events.
- Attendees will queue on the sidewalk north of the Trinity gate, facing south.
- You’ll have two stops:
- Vaccination check—show your CDC vaccination card, Excelsior pass, or other state-issued vaccination app, along with your government-issued photo ID, to Trinity's Security staff.
- Security screening—in addition to magnetometers, we are using X-ray machines to scan personal belongings. No weapons, dangerous instruments, food, or beverages are allowed.
- Trinity strives to be an inclusive community that welcomes all. If you need assistance or accommodations to join us for worship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.602.0800.
A few notes about all worship services
To keep everyone safe:
- There will be no passing of the peace, but we will greet each other in a friendly, physically distanced way.
- Offering will not be taken, but donation boxes are available.
- Communion will be brought to parishioners at their seats at the 8am and 9:15am services. Communion is “in one kind” (bread only).
- Nursery for infants and toddlers is available at 11am Sundays for parents attending the 11:15am service.
- We continue to livestream our services online. Click here for a full list of worship services.
We look forward to seeing you in person!