Trinity Commons is a community center that provides opportunities for people of all ages to flourish. Located at 76 Trinity Place and part of the Trinity Church Wall Street campus, the Commons serves as a gathering place for community members and parishioners of varied backgrounds and experiences. Alongside our community partners, Trinity staff and volunteers host programs tending to the heart, soul, mind, and body of each member of our community. With facilities for athletics, art and music programs, classroom learning, meal sharing, and more, the Commons brings neighbors together to meet, learn, and grow. Grounded in Trinity's identity as an Episcopal Church, we celebrate the diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and practices of our neighbors.
- The lobby is open Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm.
- The Trinity Café is open Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
- Regular weekday programs include Open Hours (10am-2pm), Trinity Youth Afterschool (2:30-6pm), and Compassion Market and Compassion Meals.
- On Sundays, classes and other events also take place in the Commons.
The first five floors of 76 Trinity Place, nestled behind Trinity Church, in Lower Manhattan.
Throughout the year, we share stories of leading LGBTQIA advocates through articles, videos, and events as part of our Pride 365 program. And, each June, our community marks Pride Month, inviting everyone to celebrate and recognize the glorious way in which God has created the diversity of humanity.
Trinity provides free meals through our Compassion Meals and Compassion Market programs.
Trinity Commons has a variety of spaces to meet the needs of our community:
- Full-court gymnasium
- Teaching kitchen
- Art and dance studios
- Over a dozen private meeting rooms
- A large hall for conferences and other special events
- Dedicated space for teens