Trinity is a growing and inclusive Episcopal community in Lower Manhattan that seeks to serve and heal the world through a wide range of ministries and programs. Join a team of more than 200 employees in New York City who are working to make a difference in people’s lives and transform communities.
Our work is grounded in our core values of faith, integrity, inclusiveness, compassion, social justice, and stewardship.
Trinity's culture celebrates diversity, and our employees come from a variety of cultural, religious, racial, ethnic, and professional backgrounds. We all share a common mission: to build generations of faithful leadership, to build up neighborhoods, and to build financial capacity for holy service in New York City and around the world.
Now is an especially exciting time for employees to join Trinity as we are in a phase of expansion. In the coming years we will be hiring to facilitate the growth of programs at Trinity Commons (our new parish center) and our increasing philanthropic activities at home and abroad.
Trinity provides competitive compensation and eligible team members receive a rich collection of benefits. Some of our benefits include:
- Group Medical and Prescription Drug coverage with 100% of the monthly premiums paid by Trinity
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company contribution and an additional match after 3 months of employment
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent)
- Commuter Benefits (Parking and Transit)
- Variety of Lunch and Learn Educational sessions
- Paid Vacation, Personal/Way of Life, and Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Summer Flex Days Off
- Paid Volunteer Days
Employee Extras and Incentives
- Free Healthy Lunch (Several times a week)
- Onsite Yoga Classes
- Health Club and Wellness Reimbursement Program (Up to $1,000 annually)
- Healthy Snacks
- Discount Gym Memberships
- Discount Movie Tickets
- Museums Pass Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Social, Cultural, and Mission Events
Learning and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Programs
Trinity is Proud to be an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer
Trinity strives to create an environment in which all employees are valued, and we ask every individual to foster equal opportunity and uphold its principles. Further, we have adopted a zero-tolerance policy with respect to unlawful employee harassment and discrimination.
It is Trinity’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. No qualified applicant or employee of Trinity shall be discriminated against on the basis or regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, arrest or conviction record, caregiver, color, credit history, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, sex, marital or partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual violence, or stalking, political affiliation, veteran or military status, unemployment status, or any other protected characteristic or status under applicable state or federal law.