Could your team or committee use some time away to refocus and recharge? Religious and educational nonprofit organizations are invited to request dates to bring a group to Trinity Retreat Center, an Episcopal retreat center in West Cornwall, Connecticut in the Northeastern United States.
In addition to its magnificent setting, situated on 55 acres rolling from the Trinity Forest to the Housatonic River, Trinity Retreat Center features a professional staff assigned to your event to coordinate accommodations, meeting rooms, social gatherings, religious services, and provide you with authentic, gracious hospitality.
- Comfortable, newly remodeled accommodations with private bathrooms, heat, and air conditioning
- A unique working farm that not only provides food for the kitchen but programming for team-building retreats, summer camps, and the therapy of reconnecting with creation
- Three freshly prepared farm-to-table meals daily
- Meeting rooms set to meet your group's specific needs. There is A/V equipment in every meeting room and technical support is offered
- Stringent safety and cleaning protocols
- 24-hour coffee and tea service
- Indoor and outdoor seasonal team-building activities
- Recreational facilities (hiking/walking trails, baseball field, basketball court, outdoor chapel, and more)
- Quiet spaces and places to visit, scattered around the campus, that lend themselves to fostering spirituality and wellness
Submit your group retreat reservation request and our staff will be in touch to work with you on the details of your retreat. This form is for requests only. Once your retreat is confirmed, we will walk your group through a full intake process, including rates. We offer a sliding scale for group retreats. To inquire about rates or availability, contact us at email@example.com or 917.594.5800.
Request a Group Retreat
Small Group Retreats at The Forest House
The Forest House is a self-contained accommodation for individuals and groups of up to four. It is cloistered among the trees on a hill a short walk from the Main House. Overlooking the Housatonic River, the building features several meeting and meditation spaces, a screened-in porch overlooking the river, a living room with a gas fireplace, high-speed Wi-Fi, heat, and central air-conditioning. In all seasons, it is an ideal place to find rest, silence, and restoration.
- There are three guest rooms.
- One second-floor guest room with private bathroom that can accommodate a couple or two single guests.
- Two first-floor guest rooms with a shared bathroom that can each accommodate a single guest.
- The Forest House also has: 2.5 bathrooms, a full kitchen with gas stove, living and dining rooms, a deck and screened-in porch with a river view, and a laundry room. There are two smaller rooms on the second floor that can be used either as an office or study. The living room features a gas fireplace that can be used in the colder months.
- High-speed Wi-Fi is available throughout.
- There is a fully equipped kitchen for guests to prepare their own meals. However, when retreats are in progress in the Main House, Forest House guests will have the option to join the Center for meals at no additional cost. Meals at the center are typically served at 8 am, noon and 6 pm. If you are joining us at the Main House for a meal, please know that a reservation will need to be made in advance of your stay, as last-minute meal requests cannot be accommodated.
- View pricing information and view photos of accommodations here.