Could your team or committee use some time away to refocus and recharge? Religious and educational nonprofit organizations are invited to request dates to bring a group to Trinity Retreat Center, an Episcopal retreat center in West Cornwall, Connecticut in the Northeastern United States. Social distancing and safety protocols will be in place, and we look forward to being able to welcome groups again in 2022 and beyond.
In addition to its magnificent setting, situated on 55 acres rolling from the Trinity Forest to the Housatonic River, Trinity Retreat Center features a professional staff assigned to your event to coordinate accommodations, meeting rooms, social gatherings, religious services, and provide you with authentic, gracious hospitality.
- Comfortable, newly remodeled accommodations with private bathrooms and A/C
- A unique working farm that not only provides food for the kitchen but programming for team-building retreats, summer camps, and the therapy of reconnecting with creation
- Three freshly prepared farm-to-table meals daily served family-style, or individually on request, to help build teams and community
- Meeting rooms set to meet your group's specific needs. There is A/V equipment in every meeting room and technical support is offered
- Stringent safety and cleaning protocols
- 24-hour coffee and tea service
- Indoor and outdoor seasonal team-building activities
- Recreational facilities (hiking/walking trails, baseball field, basketball court, outdoor chapel, and more.)
- Quiet spaces and places to visit, scattered around the campus, that lend themselves to fostering spirituality and wellness.
Submit your group retreat reservation requests and our staff will be in touch to confirm your request and start working with you on the details of your retreat. This form is for requests only. Once your retreat is confirmed, we will walk your group through a full intake process, including rates. We offer a sliding scale for group retreats. To inquire about rates in advance, contact us at 917.750.6692 or firstname.lastname@example.org.