Happy New Year, and welcome back, Trinity Youth and Families! We hope your holiday season was warm and joyful. We can’t wait to hear all about it!
We had an amazing fall together and we’re looking forward to an equally amazing spring. Last fall in Trinity Youth Afterschool, we played chess and volleyball, studied, rooted for our home teams, and played one or two games of Mario Kart. Trinity Youth Group met for Wednesday night dinners, ate a lot of bagels on Sunday mornings, and had a full house up at Trinity Retreat Center for our annual fall retreat. Most importantly, we got a chance to get to know each other and build Trinity Youth into the vibrant community we all know and love. Getting to know all of you is a gift.
And now we’re back. As we get ready for the spring semester, we’d like to make sure you’re aware of a few important dates:
• Afterschool returns on Tuesday, January 9
• Open registration for new Trinity Youth starts January 9 - February 16
• Youth Group returns on Wednesday, January 10
• Spring Youth Retreat, March 15-17
If you’re new—welcome! Please take a few minutes now to complete your online enrollment form. The sooner you’re enrolled, and your parent/guardian has signed your waivers, the sooner you can participate in Trinity Youth activities.
How do I enroll?
1. Fill out the online enrollment form.
2. Come by Trinity Afterschool Monday through Friday, between 3-6 PM to pick up waivers and codes of conduct for parent/guardian signature.
3. Schedule a welcome conversation with youth staff.
Once again—Happy New Year and welcome back. We can’t wait to see you soon!
We love you,
Fr. Matt, Jenn, SK, Damali, and Jayla