Explore the true meaning of Trinity’s core value of compassion with five panelists who share their awe-inspiring stories from the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. Hear what compassion means to them and how they’ve converted an inward penchant for compassion into passionate action. Panelists include:
- Joshua Coombes, author and founder of #DoSomethingForNothing and Haircuts for the Homeless
- Claire Guerette, Director of St. Margaret’s House, part of Trinity Church Wall Street
- Emily Lopez, Director of O.U.R. Place Family Enrichment Center in the Bronx
- Sean Rice, Principal of High School for Public Service in Brooklyn
- Kevin Tuerff, author of Channel of Peace: Stranded in Gander on 9/11 and founder of Pay It Forward 9/11
Reflect on Trinity's core value of compassion, your self-compassion, and your sense of family with a week of online interactive workshops, inspiring speakers, and a volunteer project to bring light to ourselves and those around us.