Join Trinity Church Wall Street for a free Mental Health Symposium open to Lower Manhattan residents, providers, policymakers, and other stakeholders. With this gathering, we seek to engage our community and partners in conversations about access, gaps, and limitations of mental health resources in our city with the hope of developing an action plan to address these obstacles. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Keynote speakers include Dr. Ashwin Vasan, Commissioner of the NYC Department of Health & Mental Hygiene, and Michael Lindsey, Dean of the NYU Silver School of Social Work, who will share their perspectives on the current state of mental healthcare in New York City.
Panel discussions will cover the following topics:
- New Yorkers and Access to Mental Health Care
- Identifying Gaps and Limitations to the Current System
- The Future of Mental Health Policies
- Reflections from the Funder Community
- Identifying a Way Forward